CPST: What it is and How it is Documented
Presented by C. Bair, PhD, A. Speed, LPCC, and S. Honnerlaw, LPCC
- Describe what CPST is and the purpose of CPST
- Identify activities that qualify as CPST services
- List acceptable methods of CPST service delivery
- Create acceptable documentation of CPST interactions
- Explain the differences between CPST and counseling
1.0 hours of continuing education credit will be available to those who complete the entire course presentation, take and pass the post-test (70% of questions, at a minimum, must be answered correctly), and complete a course evaluation.