Follow us on
Mental Health Therapist (and Internship Trainees):
Oversees and provides the provision of mental health services, both diagnostic and psychotherapeutic, to residents in long-term care facilities (nursing homes), children in school or outpatient settings, and/or individuals with developmental disabilities in community settings.
- Master’s Degree in Counseling, Social Work or mental health related field OR Master's students working through their practicum or internship
- Licensed in the State of Ohio to provide mental health services including: LPC, LPCC, LPCC-S, CT, LSW, LISW, LISW-S, SWT, MFT, IMFT, IMFT-S, MFTT, PhD
- Valid driver’s license, car insurance and reliable transportation
- Perform and document assessments of mental health needs of clients.
- Develop treatment plans/individual service plans and address needs of clients and implement interventions to meet these needs. Services may include ongoing counseling and community psychiatric support therapy when clinically indicated. Evaluate client’s progress on an ongoing basis.
- Participated as appropriate in interdisciplinary team meetings for assigned clients.
- Collaborate with other agencies, family members and other relevant parties involved in the client’s care.
- Make appropriate referrals to other service providers to assure that the client’s psychosocial needs are addressed and to provide for optimal post discharge care.
- Complete all documentation of services per applicable government regulation, company policy, and professional standards.
- Participate in appropriate orientation and training opportunities to improve clinical skills and increase knowledge of applicable regulations.
For more information, contact: