Follow us on
Client Support Specialist:
The Client Support Specialist is to perform the essential duties associated with supporting the Client to function more effectively and independently in the community in which he/she/they reside.
- A high school diploma/GED plus 3 years of relevant field experience
- An Associate's, Bachelor's, or Master's Degree in a related field
- a valid driver’s license, car insurance, and reliable transportation
Duties and Responsibilities
- Consult and collaborate with a licensed mental health clinician regarding client biopsychosocial needs.
- Assist in the coordination of individualized service plans to identify strategies and/or treatment supports to address client needs.
- Utilize evidenced based interventions to enhance or restore client’s daily functioning and to avoid more restrictive levels of care.
- Provide client (and family when appropriate) with referrals and linkage to community services.
- Symptom monitoring and ongoing assessment of client needs.
- Coordinate and/or assist in crisis management and client stabilization as needed.
- Participate in community outreach on behalf of client and systems.
- Educate and train client (and family when appropriate) according to assessed needs, abilities and readiness to learn.
- Assist in the facilitation and coordination of telehealth diagnostic evaluations and/or treatment services.
- Facilitate psychoeducational and skill-based groups as needed.
For more information, contact: